this document in accordance with with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in relation to the personal data which the Data Controller will come into possession and carry out the processing, in order to execute the agreed contract and/or the preparatory activities aimed at its drawing up (such as, for example, the exchange of proposals, information, estimates, etc.), for any activities – even in relation to law requirements – connected to it, as well as for any inquiry sent by you.
In conformity with the above-mentioned Regulation:
a) BERNARDI S.r.l. is the Data Controller;
b) In case you act as a natural person (also as a sole proprietorship or an independent contractor), you will be considered as “Interested Party” and your data will be treated as indicated below. Furthermore, you will also have the rights illustrated below;
c) In case you act as a body corporate (company, institution, etc.), you will NOT be considered as “Interested Party” and your data will NOT be considered personal data, therefore the regulation in question will NOT be applied to the processing;
d) In any case, your administrators/representatives/employees/collaborators/officials – whose personal data may be incidentally provided or reported, having contact with the Data Controller on your behalf – will be considered as “Interested Party”, their data shall be treated as indicated in the following lines and they will have the rights shown below. You hereby declare that you have provided the above information to your representatives / employees / collaborators / officials.
1. Data Controller
As stated above, the Data Controller of personal data will be BERNARDI S.r.l., based in 1, Via Caduti sul Don, 12020 – Villar San Costanzo – Cuneo – Italy (Italian Fiscal Code and VAT number: 01751680040), contactable at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC: email@example.com.
2. Aims of the processing to which the personal data are intended and legal grounds for processing
a) The data processing is aimed at fulfilling obligations deriving from contractual relationships with you, providing you with an estimate or answering to your requests, and furthermore, at fulfilling fiscal obligations (or legal requirements). As per law requirements, the need to fulfill both the contractual/pre-contractual obligations and the legal obligations to which the Controller is subject.
b) The data processing may also be carried out to notify you of the organization of special events, news related to the services purchased by you or to direct marketing activities; the processing may also take place by sharing the data with other companies of the Controller’s entrepreneurial group for administrative purposes or, whether necessary, to serve as protection in case of litigation (of any nature): in this situation the legal basis will be the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
c) Furthermore, your data may be processed to send you (by e-mail/newsletter/telephone or other contact channels provided) commercial communications or advertising material on products or services offered by the Controller, to contact you for customized offers or to check your satisfaction with the quality of services and products offered, or to report events: in this case the legal basis will be your consent.
3. Categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be reported
Your data may be shared with the following categories of parties:
- our employees, duly entitled to and trained for processing, who are committed to confidentiality or are under an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- trusted third parties who act, on our behalf, as data processors controllers (bound by a specific contract in accordance with art. 28 of the GDPR) or as independent controllers, whose task is necessary for the implementation of the connected and consequent activities pertaining to the performance of the contract, or entrusted with technical and organizational activities, such as, for example, administrative, accounting, tax or IT services companies;
- public administrations or authorities (IRS, judicial or public security authority, etc.) for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- external companies you might work with (on behalf of the Controller), in case the name or other personal data (such as a photograph) is requested;
- trade associations to which our company belongs and worker’s labor trade unions.
BERNARDI srl Via Caduti sul Don, 1 z.i. 12020 VILLAR SAN COSTANZO (CN) Italy Phone +39 0171 902352 – Fax +39 0171 902280 – www.bernardi-impastatrici.it – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – VAT Number 01751680040 – Social capital € 50.000,00 i.v..
Personal data is not subject to disclosure.
4. Period of storage of personal data
The Data Controller stores customer data for the time necessary to achieve all relevant purposes, including those required by law or by order from any authority and, whether necessary, to act/defend itself in court.
5. Mandatory nature of the communication of the Data and consequences of the refusal
The communication of the requested data to the interested party is necessary: failure to provide the data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide the required products or services and alike, handle inquiries and requests.
In case of providing data by filling in pre-printed forms:
– The communication of data marked with an asterisk is necessary: failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide what is required or otherwise handle requests.
– The communication of data without an asterisk is optional: failure to provide the data shall still allow to provide what is required.
6. Rights of the Interested Party
The EU Regulation guarantees you the following rights with regard to the processing of personal data:
a) right of access with the possibility to request a copy of the processed data (art. 15 of the GDPR);
b) right to rectify inaccurate personal data without unjustified delay as well as integrate incomplete personal data (art. 16 of the GDPR);
c) right to the cancellation of personal data without unjustified delay – the so-called “right to oblivion” – for one of the reasons indicated by point a) to f) of the art. 17 of the GDPR;
d) right to restriction of processing for one of the hypotheses indicated by point a) to d) of the art. 18 of the GDPR;
e) right to data portability (art. 20 of the GDPR);
f) right to objection, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with the art. 6, paragraph 1, point e) or f) of the GDPR, including profiling – right to objection to the so-called ‘Direct marketing’ (art. 21 of the GDPR).
The exercise of your rights may be delayed, limited or excluded in the cases provided for by the art. 2- as per Legislative Decree 196/03.
As regards the exercise of these rights, you may contact the Data Controller by means of a written request.
You shall then have the right to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, even lodging a complaint if deemed necessary, for the protection of your personal data and your rights.
7. Withdrawal of consent
At any time you will have the right to revoke any consent given and such revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing (based on consent) provided before the revocation.